ADSM-L

Re: AW: ADSM 3.1.0.8 client GUI mess up

2003-08-26 11:20:32
Subject: Re: AW: ADSM 3.1.0.8 client GUI mess up
From: admin AT CF2TREE DOT COM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:18:14 -0700
Hi Thomas,

I am using an older version of ReflectionX on my workstation. Actually, I had
another HP-UX 10.20 server using the same 3.1.0.8 ADSM GUI. It has no such
problem on this server, so it led me to believe that some HP patches may be in
need.  Thank you.

Quoting "Thomas Rupp, Vorarlberger Illwerke AG" <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT