ADSM-L

Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)

2003-08-23 07:54:52
Subject: Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:58:10 +0200
Hi, I know buying a 3d party product should not be the alternative. Anyway,
we are very happy with the old dsmadm.exe 3.1.0.8 (old GUI), plus tsmmanager
and/or servergraph !

Best regards,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69   local
K4-104
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.