ADSM-L

ANRE2080 error - device not found

2003-08-22 07:32:41
Subject: ANRE2080 error - device not found
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:30:21 -0700
Hi list,

I am installing a TSM Server in a W2K machine with a DAT unit for testing and
demonstration purposes. The installation goes fine but the Device Driver does
not recognize the DAT unit (SONY SDT 4000E) and gives me the above error.

The DAT unit Windows driver is not installed and the Windows has no SP applied.
If I install the Sony driver for Windows, TSM recognizes the unit, but TSM
Device Driver does not. When I disable the Windows driver again, I get the same
error from TSm Device Driver.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Mario