ADSM-L

Re: DRM and my library seems odd.

2003-08-20 18:43:37
Subject: Re: DRM and my library seems odd.
From: William Sherrill <billsh AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:42:41 -0400
Jack,

     Once your tsm database has been restored it will put your library,
drives and library inventory back into your current tsm server environment
as if you are back at the production site.  What I have done in the past on
dr's is to delete drives, paths and library and recreate.  This will clean
up all of your element values and then check in all of the tapes as
private.

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 08/20/2003
06:34:28 PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>