ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Informix on Sun Solaris

2003-08-19 14:01:38
Subject: Re: TDP for Informix on Sun Solaris
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:59:16 -0400
Sean

YES there is a 64 bit informix for sol7, it is on TSM 5.2 CD.

Justin Case
IT Analysis
Duke University
Durham NC

Sean M English <senglish AT US.IBM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 08/19/2003
01:52:44
PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:    TDP for Informix on Sun Solaris

Does anyone know if there is a 64 bit TDP for Informix that will run on Sun
Solaris?  We have a customer that is upgrading their Informix database
software to 64 bit.  Currently they are running TDP for Informix 4.1.3
which is 32 bit.  I have checked all the FTP sites and documents and was
unable to verify whether such a program existed.  I know that TDP for
Informix 5.1.5 will work on AIX and HP-UX.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Sean