ADSM-L

Re: Multiple paths to library changer on 3584 LTO

2003-08-15 11:24:26
Subject: Re: Multiple paths to library changer on 3584 LTO
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:06:37 +0200
Miles, ok with you. Sure we will once install new LTO-2 tape libraries, they
allow definition of multiple paths ...

Have a nice week-end,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69   local
K4-104
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.