ADSM-L

Re: sql help

2003-08-14 13:28:45
Subject: Re: sql help
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:28:20 -0400
>I have a primary tape pool tape that has gone missing.  Is there anyway
>to determine if all/some/none of the files that were on the primary tape
>have already been copied to the copy pool?

That can be like the conclusion of an operation where the surgeon cannot
account for a sponge or tool.  It's best to check for the tape being
stuck in a drive, dropped inside the library, or other expeditionary
search.

Beyond that, use 'Query CONtent' with the COPied operand as your
salvation check.

  Richard Sims, BU