ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.2 Pilot course fee waived

2003-08-14 10:47:05
Subject: Re: TSM 5.2 Pilot course fee waived
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:47:00 -0400
excuse my ignorance, but what is ITSM in contrast to TSM?

>>> storman AT US.IBM DOT COM 08/14/03 10:37AM >>>
Hello group,

I am posting this by request of IBM Tivoli Worldwide Education. Please
direct any questions to the contact provided in the information below.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Limited Seating available:

The course fee for these classes has been dropped. These classes
normally
cost around $2,500 each.
ITSM Implementation Aug 18 - 22 - Houston, TX
ITSM Total Integration Aug 25 - 29 - Houston TX

For details, please contact:

Mary M. Bourgeois
IBM Tivoli Worldwide Education
Storage Products
mbourg AT us.ibm DOT com
phone - 512.286.3104
tie line - 966.3104
fax - 512.286.2033

The ITSM Implementation and ITSM Total Integration (ITSM TI) first
teaching engagements are scheduled to be held in Houston August 18 - 22
and 25 - 29, respectively.  These are being delivered by our training
partner, TRee
Data, and are open to customers.

- Both classes are being offered in configured AIX/Windows classroom
- ITSM TI class will use our SAN environment in the classroom
- ITSM Implementation is for the newcomer to the product
- ITSM Total Integration is for the more experienced
- Both classes will be taught by one of the course developers
- These are being held in a brand new & Participant-Friendly classroom
- Satisfaction guaranteed

Customers who are new to the Product, take Implementation
Customers who are experienced with earlier versions, take the TI
We Promise Focused, Effective, Worthwhile ITSM Training in both
courses
ITSM Total Integration addresses all aspects of Disaster Recovery