ADSM-L

HACMP - Clustersoftware not available

2003-08-10 11:26:20
Subject: HACMP - Clustersoftware not available
From: "Thomas Rupp, Vorarlberger Illwerke AG" <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:25:15 +0200
Hi TSM-ers,

I have a new AIX 5.1 box with HACMP and TSM 5.1.6.0.
When I try to start DSMC -optfile=/home/tivoli/tsm/dsm.opt for a cluster
group I get the following message:

10.08.2003 17:09:03 ANS1478E CLUSTERNODE is set to YES but the cluster
software is not available
on this system.

I'm not very familiar with AIX and HACMP (I've just startet to become
the AIX guru here) so where should
I start to chase down this problem?
The cluster seems to be up and running because SMITTY HACMP shows:

Subsystem         Group            PID     Status
 clstrmgr         cluster          30308   active
 clinfo           cluster          38176   active
 clsmuxpd         cluster          38794   active
 cllockd          lock                     inoperative

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Austria
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG