ADSM-L

System object

2003-08-04 06:13:06
Subject: System object
From: Zosimo Noriega <znoriega AT ADNOC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:19:27 +0400
Hi,

I've maintained only 5 backup versions for Windows 2000 System Object.  The
size of the client (system object) is about 297 MB after I did the first
backup.  No changes to the system after several days, so, i expected that
the total whole size in storage is about (297 x 5) 1485 MB approximately.
But when i checked in the Occupancy table using select command, i found out
that more than i expected, it is 5x from total whole size.  And it occupied
much space in the TSM db because most of client is Windows 2000 and system
object backup is included.  Any help from you is really appreciated.

Regards,
Zosi Noriega