ADSM-L

Re: TSM client scheduler

2003-08-03 09:08:02
Subject: Re: TSM client scheduler
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 07:07:39 -0600
Can you be more specific about what you mean by "it stops after a while"?
What exactly do you mean by "stop"? If you mean "crash", then perhaps this
is APAR IC36474, which is fixed in 5.2; an interim fix at the 5.1.6 level
is currently targeted for availability near the end of August of beginning
of September.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Zosimo Noriega <znoriega AT ADNOC DOT COM>
08/02/2003 20:39