ADSM-L

Re: show INVO / BFO export failure

2003-08-01 08:13:58
Subject: Re: show INVO / BFO export failure
From: "kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:13:44 +0200
Thanks Richard,

I've found it in your Quick ref guide and got the reference to the file that
might be causing the problem.

It seems that there just is a drive that needs cleaning that is causing the
problem during the export. Just cleaned the drives manually again and I'll see
how the export runs during the weekend.

best regards,

Kurt