ADSM-L

Re: Archiving a clients data

2003-07-30 08:01:55
Subject: Re: Archiving a clients data
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:01:37 +0200
Hi Farren,

Couldn't you use the "export node" functionality ? As the node doesn't
exist anymore, I believe there is no other solution .... but maybe
someone has a better trick !
Cheers.

Arnaud

| Arnaud Brion, Panalpina Management Ltd., IT Group     |
| Viaduktstrasse 42, P.O. Box, 4002 Basel - Switzerland |
| Phone: +41 61 226 19 78 / Fax: +41 61 226 17 01       |