ADSM-L

Lost Command Line on Server Web I/F

2003-07-28 06:07:36
Subject: Lost Command Line on Server Web I/F
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:59:34 +0200
Hi Tivoliers,

I have upgraded my office NT4.0 PC to IE6.1 and can longer use the command
line interface on the server web interface.  Java V1.4 didn't fix the
problem.

The error I see in Java Console is:

   java.lang.ClassFormatError: WebConsole (Bad magic number)

This is also a problem when I dial in from home (Win98+ and IE6.0) since I
upgraded the server to TSM V5.1.6.3 - no error report available.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any Fixes or APAR's around?
Any suggestions (Can't change OS or Hardware!!!)

Many thanks in advance....

Rgds

Tony Morgan
Fortis Bank UK

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.