ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operation Reporting Email notification

2003-07-24 08:39:15
Subject: Re: TSM Operation Reporting Email notification
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:38:35 -0400
I was using the HTML version of the reports and they have stopped
showing up in my Inbox also. The reports are created and I can manually
e-mail them by right-clicking and using the send option. I was playing
around with the option to keep multiple web page versions of the reports
about the same time that the e-mail based version quit showing up. Can't
say there is a connection other then I was trying various combinations
of things.

I did have multiple web page links showing up on the default.htm page. I
was trying different things and changing run times. Now only one web
version shows up.

This is on the driver7 version.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS