ADSM-L

Re: Exclude all?

2003-07-24 04:54:01
Subject: Re: Exclude all?
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:53:37 +0200
Tnx for help!

I used 'def sched..'

And as I noticed (and probably more one the list..) A simple exclude didnt
do it.. : ]

//Henrik

                    Andrew
                    Raibeck              To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <[email protected]        cc:     (bcc: Henrik Wahlstedt)
                    BM.COM>              Subject:     Re: Exclude all?
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    2003-07-23
                    14:35
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

See the following items in the ADSM-L archives for earlier responses to
similar questions:

http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0305/178.html
http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0203/706.html
http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0108/451.html

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Hello,

What is the correct exclude/include statement if I want to exclude
everything files, folders and system objects on a
w2k box with  5.1.6.0 client, except for C:\Backup\*.

this message.
Thank you.