ADSM-L

Re: Can anyone help? (someone certainly needs help...)

2003-07-22 11:15:11
Subject: Re: Can anyone help? (someone certainly needs help...)
From: Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj AT EDNET.NS DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:59:47 -0300
Perhaps this list should remove the Reply-To: header? This is the only
list that I am on that replies to the list instead of the sender of the
message.

Ochs, Duane wrote:
Quite a rant Dan... But I think if you filter everyone else, you might as
well go to IBM.com for your answers... Besides we all just *READ* your
message ( 5 minutes) and deleted for a loss of about 133 person-hours for a
message that has nothing to do with ADSM. Both senders E-mail was in the
messages and you also sent to the list how is that different ?

Sorry for the response but I had to say something.