ADSM-L

Can anyone help?

2003-07-21 15:57:12
Subject: Can anyone help?
From: "Bartel, Heather" <Heather.Bartel AT CDICORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:44:21 -0400
Hello.  I don't know much about this list, other than I'm told those who
utilize Tivoli are subscribed to it.  I'm wondering if there is anyone out
there who may be seeking Tivoli work and may be interested in a
contract-to-hire situation for our premier client in Auburn Hills, MI.  We
are seeking a Tivoli Administrator.  If you may be interested or know
someone who may be, please let me know and I can provide all the details.

Regards,

Heather L. Bartel
Technical Recruiter
CDI Professional Services
  A division of CDI Corporation
1960 Research Drive
Suite 200
Troy, MI 48083
Phone: (248) 786-5922
Fax: (248) 786-5722
Email: heather.bartel AT cdicorp DOT com <mailto:heather.bartel AT cdicorp DOT
com>
Check us out on the web at www.cdicorp.com <http://www.cdicorp.com/>

http://www.messagelabs.com