ADSM-L

Re: TDP Oracle config question

2003-07-16 11:58:21
Subject: Re: TDP Oracle config question
From: "Conko, Steven" <sconko AT ADT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:57:16 -0600
Neil,

Im still waiting to find out from the DBA running it if he thinks it is
succeeding or failing.

Right now we dont have TDPO_FS defined so it is defaulting to adsmorc. My
question is: is this only a filespace created within TSM Server storage or
does there need to be an actual directory/mount point on a server somewhere?
The documents mention including this filespace in the include/exclude list
which leads me to believe I need to create the directory somewhere. Is that
so?

Thanks
Steve