ADSM-L

Re: Ghost devices after a BMR of Windows2000

2003-07-15 12:27:52
Subject: Re: Ghost devices after a BMR of Windows2000
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:26:50 -0400
It is better with later release, SP, etc.  Still, I admit, not the best in
the world.  Also, depending on the hardware you use, there are other
utilities.  HP hardware agents for example have a function that will reset
the NIC, MAC address etc.   We have incorporated this in DR documentation
for servers that will use that level of those hardware agents.

Matt