ADSM-L

Re: Changing a node name

2003-07-14 11:32:25
Subject: Re: Changing a node name
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:29:57 +0100
It's a Unix (Solaris) Client.

Farren
|+---------------------------------+--------------------------------------|
||   "Prather, Wanda"              |                                      |
||   <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>    |

||   Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor     |   To:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

||   Manager"                      |           cc:                        |
||   <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>        |           Subject:        Re:

||                                 |   Changing a node name               |
||   07/14/2003 04:29 PM           |                                      |
||   Please respond to "ADSM: Dist |                                      |
||   Stor Manager"                 |                                      |

IT DEPENDS - is this a UNIX or Windows client machine?