ADSM-L

Re: SELECT equivalent for QUERY EVENT

2003-07-11 18:08:18
Subject: Re: SELECT equivalent for QUERY EVENT
From: "Tantlevskiy,Sergey,GLENDALE,GLOBE Center AMS" <Sergey.Tantlevskiy AT US.NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:52:35 -0700
Thomas,

There is no existing [SQL] table you can run SELECT from to get this data.
BUT you can map one of the hidden
tables to create new SQL table and then run your SELECT against this new
table. I'd recommend you to search ADSM-L archive
for the command to do the mapping; this is 'undocumented' one.....table you
need to map is "Schedule.Event"

Sergey