ADSM-L

Re: AIX quota Question

2003-07-07 15:32:14
Subject: Re: AIX quota Question
From: J M <jm_seattle AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:31:49 -0700
Thanks Bob-

From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:59:19 -0500

A good resource for aix questions is the following listserv:

aix-l AT princeton DOT edu

There is an archive of the list here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2

There is a FAQ here:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq

Another resource is:

userblue_online AT ls.share DOT org  and you can sign up www.userblue.org

good luck.

bob

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 10:54:30AM -0700, J M wrote:
> Sorry for the off TSM topic question- but given the amount of AIX smarts
on
> this list I decided to post this question--
>
> We are testing AIX as a file server alternative to Win2K with the
following
> configuration:
> AIX 5.1
> JFS Filesystem
> TSM+HSM
> Samba
> Sophos Antivirus
> Native AIX quotas
>
> Can anyone provide links to good resources for setting up and running
AIX
> quotas? The IBM docs are thin in this space (at least what we know of)
and