ADSM-L

Re: consolemode not working in TSM 5.1.7?

2003-07-07 13:18:27
Subject: Re: consolemode not working in TSM 5.1.7?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 11:16:45 -0600
I have no reason to believe there is a problem here. Perhaps you could
copy & paste the actual command you type in and output you receive that
illustrates the specific problem. Also please provide other specifics as
to why you believe there is a problem.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
07/07/2003 10:12