ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-07-03 09:16:51
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:02:51 +0200
Hi Gianni,

Welcome to the list - maybe give us some background info of
your environment - hardware, number of servers etc.
That should get the discussion going...

Regards
Christo

Hello everybody.

My name is Gianni Pierini and I'm a new subscriber of the list.
"The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. Absa Bank Limited
(registration number :1986/004794/06) is liable neither for the
proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt, nor for the
assurance that it is virus-free."