ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-07-03 08:28:39
From: "Coolen, IG (Ilja)" <ilja.coolen AT ABP DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:12:57 +0200
Hi Gianni,

welcome to the list.
Make sure you supply the subject in your next posts.

Ilja G. Coolen

  _____

ABP / USZO
CIS / BS / TB / Storage Management
Telefoon         : +31(0)45  579 7938
Fax      : +31(0)45  579 3990
Email    : ilja.coolen AT abp DOT nl
Centrale Mailbox         : Centrale Mailbox - BS Storage         (eumbx05)

  _____

- Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have film. -