ADSM-L

Re: Fun Facts to Know for the 5.2.0.1 Client

2003-07-02 13:38:31
Subject: Re: Fun Facts to Know for the 5.2.0.1 Client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:37:55 -0600
I can spell "Zone Alarm", and that is really the extent of my knowledge on
this product. With that said, I did a little poking around on their web
site, and came across this article:
http://65.200.195.204/noHoldCust25/Prod_1/Articles55646/corruptlogs.html.

Don't know whether that will help, but it's worth a shot...

Let me know how you make out with this.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
07/02/2003 10:14