ADSM-L

SV: NetWare Client 5.2 and Webinterface

2003-07-02 11:36:59
Subject: SV: NetWare Client 5.2 and Webinterface
From: Flemming Hougaard <flhou AT NETVAULTING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:36:32 +0200
Sry Ben

But it's not correct... It hasn't always been this way - it's correct that the
administrative account will be created unless you type in NONE at "User ID for
remote access" - and we always do... I don't need several thousands admin
accounts to administer! So I choose not to create the account... and even then,
I have been able to use the GUI (up til 5.1.5.6) without any problems - just by
using the client nodename and password!!!

To day this is history! Now you need to create an administrative account to use
the GUI!

Regards
Flemming