ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL question

2003-07-01 15:08:01
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL question
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:02:10 -0400
Eric,

I would have them check again to make sure they
are using the NODENAME they think they are using.
Have them check their DP for SQL logs files as well.
Also, check the TSM Server activity log to see
what messages are being logged for that NODENAME.
DP for SQL will log ending statistics that
summarize the backups.

Thanks,

Del