ADSM-L

Re: Is backup systemobject redundant on Win2K?

2003-06-27 10:13:11
Subject: Re: Is backup systemobject redundant on Win2K?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:12:18 -0400
If your client is at least 4.2, and you do not have a restrictive DOMAIN
statement in dsm.opt, a scheduled incremental includes backup systemobject.

Check the scheduler log, you will see several messages like "Backup System
Object:  Event log", "Backup System Object:  Registry", etc. that let you
know it is being done.