ADSM-L

Fwd: When you get a chance

2003-06-24 16:38:37
Subject: Fwd: When you get a chance
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:37:34 -0500
Below is a question from our Oracle DB...Any input please!

Sorry, I should have put more in my message. We are running TDP 2.2 for
Oracle, so we have installed both the cTSM client and the TDP. This
resides on a Unix box running Oracle 8.....Both the client and the TDP
have a API to Install, and I chose the client API, due to higher
version....This has worked fine in the past, but not sure why this OEM
needs a another or different API...Thanks

Will you contact IBM and find out if they have an API to interface
between Oracle's OEM and Tivoli?

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Informations Systems Analyst
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us