ADSM-L

Re: Server Down - Urgent Request

2003-06-23 23:22:51
Subject: Re: Server Down - Urgent Request
From: "Anderson F. Nobre" <afnobre AT UOL.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:22:26 -0300
This is just one tip for the next time, if it happens again. I hope don't.
Any way, you can create more than one device config and volume history in
dsmserv.opt. And after a DB backup you can execute the backup of devconfig
and volhistory without informing the file. When you don't inform the TSM
Server does a backup on those files that are defined on dsmserv.opt.

Regards,

Anderson