ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-06-20 15:47:52
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:49:07 -0500
Like many others on the list I inherited TSM after it was already set up.
There are many Management classes defined that I am sure are not being used
any longer.  I would like to start cleaning these up if possible but I
don't know how to find out if;
1.  They are currently being used by a current node
2.  If they are somehow tied to old nodes and/or files that have not
expired
Does anyone know of a script or select statement that would give me this
information?  I have played around a little bit with no luck.  any feedback
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Shannon Bach
Madison Gas & Electric Co.