ADSM-L

Re: StorageTek L40 with Generation 2 LTO

2003-06-16 05:53:32
Subject: Re: StorageTek L40 with Generation 2 LTO
From: "Peter Pijpelink - P.L.C.S. BV Storage Consultants" <tsm AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:52:29 +0200
I found that I had to login to see this list, strange also that someone
needs an ID to see what hardware is working with a software product.

Anyway, I saw several descriptions of the STK libraries with the differant
tapedrive vendors mentioned.

Did you also saw the list with a key symbol on the left.

Peter