ADSM-L

Re: TSM LTO 3580 Performance

2003-06-13 09:43:06
Subject: Re: TSM LTO 3580 Performance
From: Colby Morgan <cmorgan AT DATA-TRONICS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:42:29 -0500
The SCSI adapter is a 2940UW.  It does run great with large files, so if we
had an adapter hardware bottleneck file size shouldn't make a difference.
We are running the v5.0.2183.1 of the Microsoft drivers.  I also opened a
call with IBM, and they didn't make any recommendations to update the
adapter drivers.

The drive firmware is also at v3481.

Colby