ADSM-L

TSM DB explode after export/import (AIX->W2K)

2003-06-12 08:54:08
Subject: TSM DB explode after export/import (AIX->W2K)
From: Roberto Godoy <rzgodoy AT YAHOO.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:53:40 -0300
Hello guys!!!

I'm in a export/import process from TSM AIX to TSM W2K plataform. The old TSM
Server (AIX) have about 30GB and the new one
started with 50GB of db size. The export/import occurs by node.
I've started the export/import for the biggest node on the TSM environment
(Netware - File Server - 2.5Tb stored on TSM).
And so!?
The new DB size on TSM W2k is about 100Gb with 80% of utilization!!!!

Anyone here can tell me why the DB size/utilization is growing so much!?

Regards,
Roberto Godoy.

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espago, mais seguranga e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivmrus,
protegco contra spam.