ADSM-L

Re: SQL & Exchange Agent License Checksum Errors

2003-06-12 04:36:04
Subject: Re: SQL & Exchange Agent License Checksum Errors
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:02:16 +0300
Rajesh,

when I was installing v5.1.5 from CDs I had no problems. Maybe you were
able to resolve it also by uninstalling and reinstalling v5.1.5 without
going back to v2.2. Of course aside of very likely Del's suggestion,
Joshua might have different problem.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>