ADSM-L

Re: SQL & Exchange Agent License Checksum Errors

2003-06-10 18:55:19
Subject: Re: SQL & Exchange Agent License Checksum Errors
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:42:35 -0400
Joshua,

You need the "Paid" license file.

The "PTF" versions on the FTP site
have a "dummy" license file that
will not allow them to function at all.
(...thus, the errors you are seeing.)

The "Paid" license file comes on the media when you
purchase it. If you have a Passport Advantage account,
you should be able to download it that way as well.

Have your customer get in contact with their
IBM account representative to obtain the
installation media or Passport Advantage information.

Thanks,

Del