ADSM-L

Re: STORAGNT not working, any suggestions?

2003-06-10 08:51:21
Subject: Re: STORAGNT not working, any suggestions?
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:50:42 -0400
I think this is a port issue.
Check the TCPport number for that you are using in the dsmsta.opt set it to 1502
 TCPPort 1502
In the devconfig.out under the StorageAgent/bin verify that the port address
for the Server is 1500
DEFINE SERVER SERVER_3 HLADDRESS=10.64.251.136 LLADDRESS=1500 SERVERPA=18c5b64f
In the dsm.sys for the TSM client verify that the following entries are present:
enablelanfree           yes
lanfreecommmethod       tcpip
lanfreetcpport          1502

Regards,