ADSM-L

Re: DB volume copies offline

2003-06-09 11:59:46
Subject: Re: DB volume copies offline
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:58:34 -0700
Refer to the VARY command in the Admin reference (or issue HELP VARY) from
the Admin command line interface.

You should also examine your activity log for any messages regarding the
offline db volume so that you can figure out why it was varied offline.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
06/09/2003 08:44