ADSM-L

mpDestroy message when running Archive

2003-06-09 10:21:09
Subject: mpDestroy message when running Archive
From: "Henschell, John" <john.henschell AT THOMSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:20:43 -0500
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone has seen this before.  I have a Solaris 8 client running
TSM 4.2.1.0 client code backing up to a ZOS TSM server using TSM 5.1.6.2
sever code.  I'm Archive files that are NFS mounted from a NAS storage
subsystem, there is about 17GB of data to be archived.  The Archive starts
out fine, but gets to around 900MB and slows to a crawl.  I see the message
"mpDestroy: Memory Pool #23 doesn't exist".  The file it is archiving is
1GB+ in size, is there some shared memory setting I'm missing here or
something?

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.

John C. Henschell
Enterprise Storage Solutions
TLR Technical Services
West, a Thomson Business
Phone 651-687-8154
Email john.henschell AT thomson DOT com
"All views and opinions expressed are those of the author and have not been
approved or reviewed by WestGroup"