ADSM-L

Re: Tape Question

2003-06-05 11:17:21
Subject: Re: Tape Question
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:16:54 -0500
That's been my suspicion of how tapes wind up as private without a
stgpool.  So I run this periodically (with a tip of the hat to Paul Seay).

select volume_name from libvolumes where
 status='Private' and libvolumes.volume_name
 not in (select volume_name from volumes) and
 libvolumes.volume_name not in (select
 volume_name from volhistory where type in
 ('BACKUPFULL','BACKUPINCR','DBSNAPSHOT','EXPO-
 RT'))