ADSM-L

Re: ANR1401W Mount request denied

2003-05-29 18:22:26
Subject: Re: ANR1401W Mount request denied
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:18:55 -0400
do u have a shared library environment. If you do then I bet you restarted
the tsm server application on the library manager tsm server and didn't
restart the tsm server application on the other server. In a shared
environment in 4, both tsm server applications have to be restarted if one
is restarted. That's if you have shared library thanks!.

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix/TSM Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 566 - 3485
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com

                      victoria.prince@W
                      ACHOVIA.COM              To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          cc:
                      Dist Stor                Subject:  ANR1401W Mount request
denied
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05/29/2003 11:09
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Has anyone seen this?

I am getting a mount request denied then the next second the tape mounts
with no problem.  Thanks

05/28/2003 19:01:10  ANR1401W Mount request denied for volume U14991 -
mount
                      failed.
05/28/2003 19:02:42  ANR8337I ECARTRIDGE volume U14991 mounted in drive
                      STKCLTSILO01 (/dev/mt23).

Respectfully,
Victoria

"Make Peace with Imperfection"