ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client 5.1.6

2003-05-29 12:15:22
Subject: Re: TSM Client 5.1.6
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:03:07 +0300
Check the messages fileset is updated. In some versions of the AIX client
the update was incomplete. Check with `lslpp -L tivoli.tsm\*`

Other possibility might be different LANG environment. When I am
installing a client I perform the following:
# cd /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin
# ln -s en_US bg_BG
# cd /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin
# ln -s en_US bg_BG

Of course replace Bulgarian (bg_BG) with your favorite non-US language.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
29.05.2003 15:32