ADSM-L

Re: Possibly off topic

2003-05-29 07:30:10
Subject: Re: Possibly off topic
From: J M <jm_seattle AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 04:29:36 -0700
AIX is known for it's security attributes...but one fix I can think of is
the sendmail vulnerabilities on many unix platforms-- it's worth looking
into for AIX as well-

From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Possibly off topic
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:06:58 -0700

I am wondering if some of the AIX folks can help with this. It's a bit off
topic but is related to a TSM server nonetheless.

If a TSM server running on AIX, is in the DMZ, what might someone use to
"harden it" if you will. What software packages are available to help keep
out intruders?

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator