ADSM-L

Re: Disk Storage Pool Volume Size

2003-05-29 04:55:57
Subject: Re: Disk Storage Pool Volume Size
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:46:07 +0300
Use both. Create a filepool with MaxScr=1000 over devclass with
MaxCap=2GB. Set a smaller diskpool in front of it with HighMig=10-30,
LowMig=0 and MaxSi=<something reasonable>.
It might be that the NFS repository works considerably better with files
under 32-bit limits.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Mitch Sako <msako AT CADENCE DOT COM>