ADSM-L

Re: Error 2 deleting row from table "Expiring.Objects" [was Re: Auditdb timing]

2003-05-28 09:07:45
Subject: Re: Error 2 deleting row from table "Expiring.Objects" [was Re: Auditdb timing]
From: "Gretchen L. Thiele" <gretchen AT PRINCETON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:09:02 -0400
Arrgh. Thanks, Jim, for posting all of this information. I've gone back
and
reviewed our logs for the past couple of days and I can't believe how
many
of the imbkins.c messages I'm finding. I suppose this means that I'll
have
trouble deleting these accounts when the time comes.

Although most of the errors I'm seeing are on fairly current clients
with
Win2K or WinXP (v5.1.5.9), I am getting a few of these for Linux
clients.
Probably not the same problem. I hope they come up with a cleanup
utility for this - I can't see running audits all the time to correct
this. It
also isn't doing wonders for my confidence in the backups (will test a
few of them this weekend).

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University