ADSM-L

Re: Auditdb timing - FYI

2003-05-27 11:35:23
Subject: Re: Auditdb timing - FYI
From: "William F. Colwell" <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:16:00 -0400
Hello Gretchen,

I know it is possible to delete or alter individual records from a database.
TSM support has given me instructions to do it a number of times.

I suggest you insist on a resolution like this from support and
escalate the case if necessary until you get relief.  A 6 day audit is not
a viable solution. Support must know that and should
respond accordingly.

Bill

At 09:27 AM 5/27/2003, you wrote:
>I've been plagued by a few problems when deleting accounts. So far,
>it seems like Win2K or WinXP clients (SYSTEM OBJECTs are involved
>again!) are prone to this error:
>
>(trimmed)
>
>Gretchen Thiele
>Princeton University