ADSM-L

Re: can't restore... bummer

2003-05-23 09:30:58
Subject: Re: can't restore... bummer
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:30:30 -0400
I agree with Don, have you tried the \ instead of the / ?

Is corp the client name? I might try renaming the original folder without the
spaces, what the heck, it could be the single quote around the double quote
thing!

restore -subdir=yes "corp/data:HOME\JCoats\OutLook\A New Folder\*"
data:restore-jcoats\

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems