ADSM-L

Re: Netware Cluster

2003-05-22 11:47:34
Subject: Re: Netware Cluster
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:46:21 -0400
Andreas,

What we've done is make a copy of the dsmcad for each cluster resource (or
volume) that uses the volume name in it's title (i.e dsmcadd1 for the
D1 volume, dsmcadh1 for the H1 volume, etc.) That way the Netware folks can
code their scripts to just load or unload the nlm specific to the
cluster resource (pointing to the correct option file) you're working with.
Seems to work fine. I don't handle the Netware script side of things
but can put you in touch with the folks that do if you'd like, just email me
off the list.

Jim

--
Jim Kirkman